The stats page can be viewed for each entity, organization, repository, and individual.
The period of data being viewed can be modified using the drop-down menu in the top right.
On this page you will find:
Line Impact Over Time graph:
- Total Output - Lines added during the period
- Line Impact - A relative measure of commit value based on the changes made to the code. For more read: What is Line Impact and how does it work?
- Velocity - Average Line Impact per day from this period
- LI Change - The change in Line Impact compared to your teams all-time average. (When viewing an individuals stats page LI change will be compared to individuals all-time average)
- Breakdown by language - This graph shows the largest percentages of code languages for the code added during the period selected.
- Breakdown by activity - This graph shows the most common activities from the commits during the period selected.
- Breakdown by category - This graph shows the percentage of code in each code category during the period selected.
The punch card will show which days have the most active during the period selected. The radius of each circle on the calendar corresponds to the relative Line Impact for that day. Hovering over the circle will provide the number of commits and total Line Impact on the combined days during that period.